Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pictures

I'm posting some pictures.

The first one is of a Ugandan taxi that is more like a passenger van.

The next two are of a boda-boda (Aka small motorcycle) carrying a coffin. These are used for transporting everything from people to .......anything obviously!

The next three pictures are of shops along the road.

The next is of a big building with scaffolding made of wood.

The next is of shipping container type spots that are often used for shops.

The next is of my gross laundry water. I guess those skirts pick up a lot of dust!

The next is of my freshly hand-washed laundry. Ahhhhh!

The last is of the chickens outside our bathroom window.

Miss you all and love you all!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pics, Amy! I especially love the one of the laundry water!!!

    How weird is this? One of the things I miss about Uganda is never being able to wash the red dirt off of my while I was there. I don't ever want to get off of me everything that God did while I was there.

    Praying for you today.

    ReplyDelete